Ultimate Fishing Championship
I participated in the Game Developers of Shawnee's Game Jam. The Game Jam ran from 5:00 pm on Friday, September 27th to 5:00 pm on Sunday, September 30th. The theme: It's not a Bug, it's a Feature.
I teamed up with Programmers Alex Estrada, Joe McNally, Rachael Roar and Hannah Hawkins. I created the art assets for the game with Caitlin Zitzman. Audio assets were created by Dylan Roberts.
My contributions included:
• Created a sprite sheet of Bob Ross walking While it wasn't used, I provided sheets allowing him to walk in all directions.
• Made the boat asset Bob Ross fishes from
• Created a sprite sheet of Bob Ross fishing
• Created the star maps used in the background and to create parallax effect
• Created the "There are no mistakes, only happy features!"dialog box
• Assisted with some scripting and debugging